TeddyMS l Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All popular games.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GM app of SaEzXnY aka Aznjkiderxd

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aznjkiderxd

GM app of SaEzXnY aka Aznjkiderxd Empty
PostSubject: GM app of SaEzXnY aka Aznjkiderxd   GM app of SaEzXnY aka Aznjkiderxd EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 2:22 pm

Name: Justin Li
Live: United States of America, New york, Brooklyn
Timezone: Eastern time (US & Canada)
Experience: I have been Gm in many ver55 but most got shut down and i have moved to ver62 and ver75. I had experience being GM for i was a helper to my friend who owned a server once but was shut down because of the funds, so i wish to be more experience into private servers and to be beyond others.
Why should we pick you?: Pick me because I am a nice person, helpful and will help to stop hackers from ruining such a good private server. I can help to ban hackers, improve the community in this server and to create good connection between each other and try to get this server to be better then other private server as a role model. In this time, I would like to help by telling people to vote, not by forcing them, and to get this server to get more votes and top others.
Email: jkider5@gmail.com
Character Name: SaEzXnY
Sex: (Male or Female?): Male
Anything else: I am confident to be GM and I have the will to be one. IF I am GM I can be on this server for 6 hours once I get home from school. I would love to help others since I always have done so.
Back to top Go down
aznjkiderxd

PostSubject: Since its changing to ver75 i ma change it a bit   GM app of SaEzXnY aka Aznjkiderxd EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:11 pm

Name: Justin Li
Live: United States of America, New york, Brooklyn
Timezone: Eastern time (US & Canada)
Experience: I have been Gm in many ver55 but most got shut down and i have moved to ver62 and ver75. I had experience being GM for i was a helper to my friend who owned a server once but was shut down because of the funds, so i wish to be more experience into private servers and to be beyond others.
Why should we pick you?: Pick me because I am a nice person, helpful and will help to stop hackers from ruining such a good private server. I can help to ban hackers, improve the community in this server and to create good connection between each other and try to get this server to be better then other private server as a role model. In this time, I would like to help by telling people to vote, not by forcing them, and to get this server to get more votes and top other servers.
Email: jkider5@gmail.com
Character Name: SaEzXnY
Sex: (Male or Female?): Male
Anything else: I am confident to be GM and I have the will to be one. IF I am GM I can be on this server for 6 hours once I get home from school. I would love to help others since I always have done so. Even if its ver62 or ver75 i am OK with.
Back to top Go down
tjoawong

PostSubject: Re: GM app of SaEzXnY aka Aznjkiderxd   GM app of SaEzXnY aka Aznjkiderxd EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 8:48 am

Why you post twice?
you can edit it >_>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GM app of SaEzXnY aka Aznjkiderxd   GM app of SaEzXnY aka Aznjkiderxd Empty

Back to top Go down

GM app of SaEzXnY aka Aznjkiderxd
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TeddyMS l Forums :: Applications :: GM Applications-
Jump to: