TeddyMS l Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All popular games.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ERINS GM APP :D

Go down 
4 posters

GOOD APP?
Very Bad
ERINS GM APP :D I_vote_lcap40%ERINS GM APP :D I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Bad
ERINS GM APP :D I_vote_lcap20%ERINS GM APP :D I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Good
ERINS GM APP :D I_vote_lcap0%ERINS GM APP :D I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Excellent
ERINS GM APP :D I_vote_lcap0%ERINS GM APP :D I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I think u should be a Gm
ERINS GM APP :D I_vote_lcap40%ERINS GM APP :D I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
iBeErin

ERINS GM APP :D Empty
PostSubject: ERINS GM APP :D   ERINS GM APP :D EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 12:01 am

HAII HAII Xp
* these were all questions made up by me for structure *

Name:  Hi i'm Erin
Nickname: Uhm Erin? lol Very Happy
IGN:IBeErin
Time Zone: Eastern time zone :]

Female or Male(well im a female.....) LOL
Email-LilMd2007@hotmail.com

How long have you played TeddyMs?

UHM! honestly i just started playing Today but i know all the basic stuff :]

Please list any other Private Servers you were a GM in

To be Honest i haven't been a Gm ever im not like other ppl who lie,and say they have.I'm going to be very honest and be like i haven't becuase i have not .. but I'm willing to try my best in becomming one becuase, its always been a "piece of chocolate" I have the urge in tasting

What do you believe are your good qualities?

Let's start off with I'm the type of person who is Very easy to get along with :] im very easy to talk to Actually i enjoy talking lol  , and if a newcommer needs any source of help just call me and ill be there in as quick as i can. i absolutely love the Thrill of being the leader in any type of activity and i think becomming a gm in this server you'll see that i love that aspect.

What do you believe are your bad qualities?

Hmmm..My bad qualities.. lets see i think everyone has some right? including me :] . honestly i hate when ppl like bug me and keep asking things that have already been answered, i wouldn't yell in there face!, and tell them to FUCK off? thats not the mature way of handling that situation uhm, i'll try to find a better way of circling around the situation. Another thing that might tick me off is when ppl start shit... i might have a high temper when that approaches but again ill try to handle it the best way i can

How many hours per day are you able to play TeddyMs?

Im usally Free during the weekdays and or week-ends....ill say
Weekdays 1-5hrs and Weekends as long as possible if i dont have any plans with ppl lol i have a life too ! =P (1-10hrs ) if possible

What could you contribute to the server that others can't?

I would Love to HAVE new Events i mean doing the same ones over and over is kind of a bore? dont u think....Like the winners could get something new or a smiley cap? another thing I'm Extremely good at is Comming up with ideas off the top of my head =], I'm Also a good hacker Catcher  i've turned in so meany the last server i played =]

How would you handle a hacker if you saw one?

Go into Hide to make sure they're hacking if not no need to ban them, then Screenshot if they are hacking, Like wtf? why would u hack on a pserver...seriously so fucking stooppid -.-...

And again i would love to have the Oppurtunity! in Being a Gm in this Server Thanks For
your time Oh and i added a little extra stuff to the APP :]
  AND if ur gonna use this format GIVE CREDIT PLZ ...-.- Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
IamGood

PostSubject: Thanks   ERINS GM APP :D EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 2:30 am

Thanks hehe, your app i very nice too!
Back to top Go down
gorrilawarfare

PostSubject: App   ERINS GM APP :D EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 9:04 am

Very sorry, but this doesn't seem to be organized. I thought you had to use the format too. Also, its a bit unformal, which makes it seem that this doesn't matter much to you. Try not to use vulgarities, makes you look uncivilized, and the part about (not like other people who lie) is kind of accusing. It doesn't seem like you trust any of us who say that. IAmGood could vouch for me if I asked him to, though. Spelling mistakes, and few other things. It's not THAT bad if you fix it up. It's kind of short though. Anyways, enough about being negative, GL.
Back to top Go down
iBeErin

PostSubject: Re: ERINS GM APP :D   ERINS GM APP :D EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 9:11 am

gorrilawarfare wrote:
Very sorry, but this doesn't seem to be organized. I thought you had to use the format too. Also, its a bit unformal, which makes it seem that this doesn't matter much to you. Try not to use vulgarities, makes you look uncivilized, and the part about (not like other people who lie) is kind of accusing. It doesn't seem like you trust any of us who say that. IAmGood could vouch for me if I asked him to, though. Spelling mistakes, and few other things. It's not THAT bad if you fix it up. It's kind of short though. Anyways, enough about being negative, GL.
Well thx anyway For ur opinions Very Happy Hope u make it for gm too? o.o
Back to top Go down
gorrilawarfare

PostSubject: Re: ERINS GM APP :D   ERINS GM APP :D EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 9:19 am

[/quote] Well thx anyway For ur opinions Very Happy Hope u make it for gm too? o.o[/quote]

Thank you for your luck.
Back to top Go down
Keiyuushi

PostSubject: Re: ERINS GM APP :D   ERINS GM APP :D EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 10:15 pm

nice application Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iBeErin

PostSubject: Re: ERINS GM APP :D   ERINS GM APP :D EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 12:07 am

Keiyuushi wrote:
nice application Very Happy
TY Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ERINS GM APP :D   ERINS GM APP :D Empty

Back to top Go down

ERINS GM APP :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TeddyMS l Forums :: Applications :: GM Applications-