TeddyMS l Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All popular games.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ryan OR Chibi GM APP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan

Ryan

Ryan OR Chibi GM APP Empty
PostSubject: Ryan OR Chibi GM APP   Ryan OR Chibi GM APP EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 5:22 pm

Hi, This is my GM app from MoodStory

Name:Ryan

Live:Europe>England>United Kingdom

Timezone:GMT -1

Experience:
I have plenty of experience of being a GM. I am very familiar Global Maple Story ,but also I like to look at other private server forums because I am interested in whats happening with them. I have been a GM before in server's E.g Autumn Story which has been closed because of the money they were making or somit >.>.

Why should we pick you?:
Well, I may not be the BEST GM out there but, I can help other players to the best of my ability such as teaching them how to get to places, or where do we get our job advancements but also I am very friendly and not only helpful. When the server is down for along period of time, I find out a way to make it up to the players for all the downtime. When a problem occurs I will use the best of my ability to figure out a way of how to solve it. If I can not do so I will try to find someone that can or that can teach me how.
Email: Ryanyuen@hotmail.co.uk or Invusion@live.co.uk
Character Name: Ryan or Chibi

Sex: Male

Anything else:
My Hobbies are playing MMORPG mostly Maple Story and i like playing my xbox with my friends,i play Halo 3 .I play sports but the best i like is basketball.I am pretty active because i play 7-12 hours of MS a day and when the server is down for an update/crashed i will just talk to the people who play aswell and wait until its up.Also if anything has gone wrong with the server I will do my best to help fix it,the best of my ability until a more experienced GM can 100% fix the problem.During this time i am online i will look at forums 1-100 times a day.

Will you help other players?

Yes I will, I'm not just going to say "Yes, I will help other players" I will help them. By helping other players I will, answer all there questions. Also if they get rolled back/are stuck in a place and can't get warped out of I will listen to what happened and figure out a way to help them.

Have you made a private server?

Yes i have,it was called Coke Story but it was hamachi so.. i didnt really upload also i made a CYPE website and now since i have wiped my laptop the server is gone.So my friends just played on my laptop and mess around ,i know much about private servers and websites to update the server.

What Program do you use that are helpful?

Photoshop,Map Editor,Wz Editting,Coding,GIF Maker,Hacks

Thank you for reading i hope i get the place as a GM Very Happy Razz
Back to top Go down
Hana

PostSubject: Re: Ryan OR Chibi GM APP   Ryan OR Chibi GM APP EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 8:33 pm

Hi. You should use the correct template.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Ryan OR Chibi GM APP   Ryan OR Chibi GM APP EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 2:23 am

I have used the right template but i added more at the end ...
Back to top Go down
Hana

PostSubject: Re: Ryan OR Chibi GM APP   Ryan OR Chibi GM APP EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 7:53 pm

Ryan wrote:
Hi, This is my GM app from MoodStory

Clearly, you weren't trying hard enough. You copied and pasted your OLD answers from an OLD application. I know, cause I checked your application from Moodstory, kay? Most of your answers arent even genuine anymore.
Back to top Go down
SpankDaHobo

PostSubject: Re: Ryan OR Chibi GM APP   Ryan OR Chibi GM APP EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 4:51 am

Don't you feel a bit like a stalker?
Back to top Go down
Hana

PostSubject: Re: Ryan OR Chibi GM APP   Ryan OR Chibi GM APP EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 4:57 pm

Course, but I'm trying to prove a point and to make it valid, proof would be needed wouldnt it? (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryan OR Chibi GM APP   Ryan OR Chibi GM APP Empty

Back to top Go down

Ryan OR Chibi GM APP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TeddyMS l Forums :: Applications :: GM Applications-
Jump to: