TeddyMS l Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All popular games.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Well if anyone sees this read.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
IamGood

Well if anyone sees this read. Empty
PostSubject: Well if anyone sees this read.   Well if anyone sees this read. EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 10:18 am

Well.... Today, I came in TeddyMs chatbox, I was having fun chatting with people, then server got bugged so you couldn't logon, I tried.. After a little while [GM]Hamaru came in chat, I was still chatting, then he said something "Don't talk to me" and I said "Well I'm not.", then he said "Your mother is". And after that he started a conversation about my mother, and then de/fuk/pearl came in chat(By the time I left). And when I came back on chat I was banned.... Well is that really a way a GM should act like saying stuffs about my mother? Anyways I hope you do something about this...
Back to top Go down
KillForJoy

PostSubject: Re: Well if anyone sees this read.   Well if anyone sees this read. EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 1:21 pm

He said that you flamed him, seems to be the other way around the way you tell it. I'll unban you, but this really your last chance. Don't screw it up...
Back to top Go down
IamGood

PostSubject: ......   Well if anyone sees this read. EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 1:30 pm

Lol... Wow I knew he would say something like that I think iLuna saw what happened....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well if anyone sees this read.   Well if anyone sees this read. Empty

Back to top Go down

Well if anyone sees this read.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TeddyMS l Forums :: General :: General Support-
Jump to: