TeddyMS l Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All popular games.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

iTzDaHobo's Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SpankDaHobo

iTzDaHobo's Application Empty
PostSubject: iTzDaHobo's Application   iTzDaHobo's Application EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 4:27 am

Name: Zack

Live: US

Timezone: -6:00 GMT

Experience:

I been playing Maplestory for around 5 years or less on and off... I admit that I am not the most knowledgeable person in the world about this game but I will try my best to work with this... last time I played was when private servers were still in v55 and v57, I administrated a few servers myself and was co-owner of CrisisMS (http://crisisms.forums-free.com/), the other server I don't remember very well.. I know most of the commands if they didn't add any new one.... CrisisMS was a successful server until it got DDOSed and apparently the hoster was on Canadian internet so he had to shut down because of the outrages internet bill after the DDOS. After that, I just kind of lost my interest for Maplestory because of the amount of hacker out there who just wants to ruin server because they grown big... I also helped out GamerZUnleashed, I thought of the name myself... then I worked for CriminalStory, they shut down within 2 weeks because of their small population.. After Maplestory, I then moved on to Lineage 2 which came along with a WoW server, the WoW never made it out but the Lineage 2 server did... It lasted a few weeks but then did out so I moved onto a Mu Online server led by Kegan, it died out when it was still in development because of the sponsor not caring about the dedi he was giving us which crashed every 2-3 hours..

Why should we pick you?:

I'm a nice and honest guy who is mature, I'm a fun person who likes to jokes around at times but is very serious when it's important, I love people and am very social. I do not tend to get angry easily and will try my best to explain out the problem instead of yelling at the player to cause him more stress as he already is angry with the problem itself.

Email:
SpankDaHobo@live.com

Character Name:
iTzDaHobo

Sex: (Male or Female?):
Yes please. Male

Anything else:
Can I haz cookie now?
Back to top Go down
SpankDaHobo

iTzDaHobo's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: iTzDaHobo's Application   iTzDaHobo's Application EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 5:53 pm

Proof added : http://crisisms.forums-free.com/

I also worked for many more but I don't have proof for those because their website shut down.
Back to top Go down

iTzDaHobo's Application
Page 1 of 1